Wentworth Falls Accommodation, Hotels, Tours & Information

Wentworth Falls

Wentworth Falls was first known as Weatherboard Hut, because of the slab huts built there by William Cox while he was forging the road over the Blue Mountains in 1814. It was later renamed Wentworth Falls in honour of William Charles Wentworth, one of the three explorers who crossed the mountains in 1813 - its nickname is 'An Explorer's Village'. Just south of the town of Wentworth Falls there are views of the Jamison Valley and of the 300-metre Wentworth Falls themselves, from Falls Reserve which is the starting point for a network of walking tracks.

Wentworth Falls Map

Loading map, please wait...
Wentworth Falls Map - Legend
Multiple Hotels
Hotel
Click on the map markers for more information. Hover over the map to zoom in & out or see satellite & terrain views.

Wentworth Falls


Partner Sites:

Call 1300 737 222
contact details

New South Wales Holidays is operated by Sunlover Holidays Pty Ltd
ABN 24 113 463 415 T/A Licence Qld 3095715 © AOT Group Ltd